Texas Instruments TI-NSPIRE CX Graphing Calculator
Perform computations and enter expressions, equations and formulas in proper math notation.
Plot and explore functions, equations and inequalities, animate points on objects and graphs, use sliders to explain their behavior and more.
Construct and explore geometric figures and create animations.
Vernier DataQuest Application
Create a hypothesis graphically and replay data collection experiments all in a single application
Lists & Spreadsheet
Perform mathematical operations on data and visualize the connections between the data and their plots.
Enter notes, steps, instructions and other comments on the screen alongside the math.
Data & Statistics
Summarize and analyze data using different graphical methods such as histograms, box plots, bar and pie charts and more.
- Color, backlit display
- Screen size: 320 x 240 pixels (3.5" diagonal)
- Screen resolution: 125 DPI
- 16-bit color
- Powered by the TI Rechargeable Battery (included)
- USB port for computer connectivity, unit-to-unit communication with other TI-Nspire family graphing calculators
- 100 MB storage memory / 64 MB operating memory
Features a dedicated programming environment as well as programming libraries for global access to user-defined functions and programs
- Electronically upgradeable graphing handheld allows you to have the most up-to-date functionality
- USB cable included
- TI-Nspire Computer Link Software allows information to be transferred to and from a computer
- Function, parametric, polar, sequence and 3D graphing
- Multiple graphing functions can be defined, saved, graphed and analyzed at one time
- User-defined list names in Lists & Spreadsheet
- Eleven interactive zoom features
- Numeric evaluations in table format for all graphing modes
- Interactive analysis of function values, roots, maximums, minimums, integrals and derivatives
- Six different graph styles and 15 colors to select from for differentiating the look of each graph drawn
- Matrix operations: Transpose and augment matrices, use elementary row operations, find inverse, determinant and reduced row echelon forms, convert matrices to lists and vice versa, calculate eigenvalues and eigenvectors
- List-based one- and two-variable statistical analysis, including logistic, sinusoidal, median-median, linear, logarithmic, exponential, power, quadratic polynomial, cubic polynomial, and quartic polynomial regression models
- Three statistical plot definitions for scatter plots, xy-line plots, histograms, regular and modified box-and-whisker plots, and normal probability plots
- Advanced statistics analysis, including 10 hypothesis testing functions, seven confidence interval functions and one-way analysis of variance
- Eighteen probability distributions functions, including the cumulative distribution function (CDF), probability density function (PDF) and inverse probability distribution function for normal, chi-squared, t-, and F- distributions
- and the CDF and PDF for binomial, geometric and Poisson distributions
- Built-in interactive geometry capabilities
- Quick alpha keys
- Simple drop-down menus emulate the intuitive operation of familiar computer features
- TI-Nspire Documents (.tns files) — compatible with TI-Nspire software, TI-Nspire graphing calculators and TI-Nspire™ Apps for iPad — can be created, edited, saved and reviewed
- Use images (.jpeg, .jpg, .bmp, .png formats) that can be overlaid with graphical elements
- Explore mathematical expressions in symbolic form, see patterns and understand the math behind the formulas
- Visualize of multiple representations of a single problem algebraic, graphical, geometric, numeric and written
- Chem Box feature allows easy input chemical formulas and equations
- Manipulate linked representations of properties to instantly update the others and show meaningful connections without switching screens
- Shipping Cost
Above 300 AED Free Delivery anywhere in the UAE Below 300 AED Flat rate of 30 AED (Excl. 5% VAT) anywhere in the UAE
3 Business Days Dubai 5 Business Days Other Emirates