APC SMC2000I Smart-UPS C - 2000VA, LCD, 230V, Black
Cash on Delivery
Pay cash on delivery
- Card Payment
Cards on Payment
Credit Cards or Debit Cards
Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
High online efficiency
Reduces utility costs, generates less heat.
LCD Status Display
Provides key UPS status at a glance. Multiple status indicators with load and battery bar graphs.
Pure sine wave output on battery
Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
Temperature-compensated battery charging
Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- Output power capacity: 1.3kWatts / 2.0kVA
- Max Configurable Power (Watts): 1.3kWatts / 2.0kVA
- Nominal Output Voltage: 230V
- Output Voltage Distortion: Less than 5% at full load
- Output Frequency (sync to mains): 50 Hz
- Topology: Line Interactive
- Waveform type: Sine wave
- Output Connections: (6) IEC 320 C13 (Battery Backup), (1) IEC 320 C19 (Battery Backup)