Create New List×
- Every Post-it Note is a blank canvas. Have your kid draw or paint a picture. Then hold a gallery showing of their work. This is also a great group activity be it a gathering of their friends or with your whole family. Prefer a larger canvas, Try Post-it Big Pads.
- When your kids are ready to use scissors, set out some different colors of Post-it Super Sticky Notes. Let the kids cut out interesting shapes and stick them to a background. Using the scissors helps build manual dexterity, and the notes can be re-used again and again
- Create colorful flower wall art made from Post-it Notes or Post-it Super Sticky Notes. What interesting shapes or color combinations will your kids come up with
- For many kids, the first move they make when they get home is for the iPad or computer. Leave a Post-it Note on the tablet cover or keyboard challenging them to a collaborative game like Words with Friends or Draw Something at a time when you can take a break from work.
- If you leave for work before your kids go to school, leave a Post-it Note on the breakfast table or door to let them know you're thinking of them.
- Additional Information
SKU PANOPOS-STINOT-AS5PK Country of Manufacture Bar Code No GSM No Size No Size 3" x 3" Color Assorted Color Quantity 5 / Packet Manufacturer 3M Model No Type Note Width No Material No Content Language No Series No Thickness No Year No Month Range No Month Number No
- Payment and Shipping
- Credit Cards / Debit Cards
- Cash on Delivery
- Shipping Cost
Above 150 AED Free Delivery anywhere in the UAE Below 150 AED Flat rate of 20 AED anywhere in the UAE
2-3 Business Days Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah 3-4 Business Days Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah and Al Ain