- Home /
- Datalogic Magellan 2200VS On-counter Vertical Barcode Scanner, Black
Create New List×
- World's leading vertical on-counter single plane presentation bar code scanner
- Best in class scanning performance for both sweep and presentation scanning styles
- FirstStrike advanced decoding software delivers the best performance in reading poor quality labels
- Multiple interface solution supports all popular host interfaces in every unit
- Powered auxiliary RS-232 port for easy integration of a handheld scanner
The Magellan 2200VS scanner is specifically designed for retailers that require high performance in a compact, vertical form factor. Tailored for very small counter retail checkout environments with medium to high volume point-of-sale (POS) transactions, the Magellan 2200VS scanner is particularly effective in drug stores, convenience stores, smaller to medium sized grocery stores, DIY stores, and specialty stores. With category leading scanning performance for superior ergonomics and throughput, the 2200VS demonstrates the Magellan brand renowned quality and reliability.
Flash memory allows for easy software upgrades that help extend the life of the retailer's investment. In addition, an auxiliary RS-232 port can be utilized in a variety of ways, including adding a handheld scanner, programming and configuring the scanner, or accessing the scanners label data output. For applications requiring electronic article surveillance (EAS), the 2200VS can be equipped with Checkpoint EAS and can support Sensormatic EAS systems with good read acknowledgement via the auxiliary RS-232 port. Optional Value Added Features provide optional information tools that help decrease front-end costs by managing information on scanner software and diagnostics.
Payment and Shipping
- Credit Cards / Debit Cards
- Cash on Delivery
- Shipping Cost
Above 150 AED Free Delivery anywhere in the UAE Below 150 AED Flat rate of 20 AED anywhere in the UAE
2-3 Business Days Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah 3-4 Business Days Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah and Al Ain